The largest and the most spectacular water fall in the world, we do everyday guided tour of the victoria falls, from your hotel of stay, it is one of the world seven natural wonder not be missed on your holiday safari in Victoria falls, we will guide you either in Victoria falls, Zimbabwe or Livingstone, Zambia. On this tour you can book for both sides, tour of the falls depending on where you will be staying at an extra Cost.
You'll go to Either Zimbabwe or Zambia
You'll visit either Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe or Zambia
This tour starts and ends either in Victoria Falls or Livingstone, Zambia
- If the guests are staying in Livingstone, Zambia, and they want to cross over to Victoria falls, Zimbabwe side, then an additional cost is charged and the Vise Versa is true and Visa procedures will apply.
Shared tour: This tour will be shared with other guests.
Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
- This Tour can start any day, and always available
- Can be customized, You can request changes to this tour.
Possible for Solo travelers, Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years are acceptable , but The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Activities: Guided Victoria Falls Tour
Game drives: Nil
Getting around: Coaches and or Minivan
A transfer from and back to the Hotel of stay is included
The Victoria Falls Guided Tour / Mosi-oua-Tunya (The Smoke That Thunders)
The largest and the most spectacular water fall in the world we do every day guided tour of the Victoria falls, it is one of the world seven natural wonder not be missed on your holiday safari in Victoria falls, we will tour guide you in Victoria falls activities Zimbabwe side as well as Livingstone, Zambia side.
2 Hour Guided Tour of the Falls Tour Highlights
: - Departure times are from 05:00am from your hotels if you would like to see the sunrise at the main falls
: - Normal departure times are soon after breakfast at 09:00am or 16:00hrs in the afternoon
: - Our professional guide will give you a short briefing before the tour commence on what to expect to see and how the falls where formed. We will guide you through all the magnificent 16 points of the falls giving you vivid information of the falls and also how they started long ago and all the people who used to live in this particular area, the guide‘s duty is to make sure you are safe from touts and all other disturbing and will always ensure that you see the most spectacular and interesting sights of the falls and you won’t spend unnecessary time trying to find your way out. As it is the path sometimes give most of the visitors a challenge even to the extent of getting lost., return to the exit get into our air-conditioned mini buses and return back to your respective lodges or Hotels of stay. After 2 hours of walk we will then proceed for a complementary baobab big tree view, which is over 1000 years and is still standing up today.
Main Destination: Victoria Falls Rainforest ( Zimbabwe or Zambia)
Accommodation: No accommodation
Meals & Drinks:
- All Meals Own Account (Breakfast, Lunch & dinner not included)
- Mineral water Included but Drinks not included
Activities of the day:
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- A professional driver/guide
- All Round transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- 15% Taxes/VAT or 2% Tourism Levy
- Round trip Hotel/ Lodge transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- All Park fees (For Residents or non-residents)
- International flights (From/to home)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips / Gratuity (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- 3% Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section
Guided Victoria Falls Tour Things to Consider
- This tour is offered by African Coast Travel & Tours.
- We reserve the right to change rates advertised without prior notice.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, we'll suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms and conditions of African Coast Travel & Tours.
- This tour can be customised.
- This tour can be booked by a solo traveller.
- Suitable for all ages, either young or older.
- This tour is suitable for group tour and or private tour.
- Private tour The tour is run for you exclusively *
- This tour can depart any day.
- This tour can be customized.
- Please click each lodge name to view the Lodge and its facilities
*Tips on What to pack for your Victoria falls Rain forest Tour*.
- Generally, casual comfortable clothing is suitable throughout the year, water sports shoes with a good grip and pants are essential, especial December to July as this is the highwater season months so, some places can be slippery.
- Disposable raincoats
- A good pair of Sunglasses
- Sun block, a hat and insect repellent are essential!
- Camera with lots of film! For digital ensure batteries are fully charged at all times. please protect your valuable like, passports and cameras as sometimes we experience a thorough socking of the sprays inside the rainforest.
- Malaria medication is necessary, especially malaria tablets or get advice from your doctor.
- There will be times when you are exposed to the sun, so a thin long sleeve shirt may come in handy.