GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are in United States Dollar (US$)
- Rates are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) @ 12%
- Provisional bookings are held for 2weeks only before system automatically releases them. Please confirm your booking with a deposit within this period. Above applies unless agreed otherwise
- Activities on offer, rates and departure times are subject to change
- Activities for 10 and more pax to be book in advance to ensure space
- Government rates and levies are subject to change without prior notice
- BWP rates for SADC residents only
- Deposit Policy: A 50% deposit is required 90 days prior to arrival to guarantee the reservation. Rooming lists are required 30 days prior to arrival. The balance of 50% is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- Deposit Cancellation policy:100% refundable over 30 days’ notice, 50% over 15 days’ notice, No refund if less than 15 days’ notice
- Children’s Policy: Children of all ages welcome. Activities and Meals: Ages 5 yrs and under –FOC,6-11 yrs -reduced rates., +12yrs -normal rate.
- Guide’s / Tour leader’s Policy: For every 10 rooms –Guide’s room and activities complimentary. Meals and daily park entry fees excluded. Transfers complimentary only if 20pax and more otherwise full rate. Vic falls day trip complimentary (excludes. entrance fee and lunch)
- Excluded is Bed levy of BWP10pppn, beverages, laundry, telephone, other extras of personal nature, transfers,
Generally, casual comfortable clothing is suitable through out the year, dull neutral
Colours are most suitable.
The most practical items for Safari are:
Jeans or safari trousers for the cool evenings and mornings
A good pair of Sunglasses
*A lot of Sun block, a hat and insect repellent are essential!
Binoculars and a camera with lots of film! For digital ensure batteries are charged- there is no electricity in the bush (we can charge via the cigarette lighter)
There will be times when you are exposed to the sun so a thin long sleeve shirt may come in handy.
The early morning drives will be very cold in the winter months -so layers are best to keep out the chill in the back of the game drive vehicle. (June, Jul, Aug)
Please attempt to travel as light as possible- space is always an issue on Safari Trip.
Last but not least, a sense of humour …………this is Africa!