All Transfers are done by African Coast
Protea Hotel Nelspruit
- There is accommodation for disabled guests
- A wonderful conferencing venue is available
- Ideally located near the Kruger National Park
- Relax at the pool or spend your day on a day trip
The Protea Hotel Nelspruit is located in Nelspruit the Gateway to Mpumalanga, with its subtropical climate, abundant sunshine and lush hills and valleys.
This Mpumalanga hotel boasts 94 en-suite bedrooms, each offering crisp white duvets, a separate bath and shower, state-of-the-art executive work desks, multi-adaptor plugs mounted to the desks, versatile luggage racks and satellite TV.
The restaurant at this Mpumalanga hotel serves delectable buffet breakfasts daily, as well as an interesting selection of lunch and dinner dishes from an extensive a la carte menu. To round off a perfect day, relax in the secure landscaped garden, or refresh with a cocktail on the terrace, overlooking the swimming pool.
Conference facilities are available for meetings, seminars or banquets of up to 70 delegates at this hotel in Mpumalanga.
Protea Hotel Nelspruit is ideally located with easy access to national roads, the airport, sport and leisure facilities and only 63 kilometres (39 miles) from the Kruger National Park.
. From as low as $100 p/p
One and Only hotel Cape town
Generous interior spaces are adorned with fabrics and furnishings recalling the warm, muted tones of Africa's savannahs, with bright splashes of color paying tribute to the land's vibrant personality. Sumptuously appointed oversized baths are complete with roomy rain shower, private water closet and dual marble vanity.
One&Only Cape Town offers wheelchair friendly rooms in the Marina Rise building conveniently located on the first floor with nearby lift access.
The appointed wheelchair friendly Marina Mountain Rooms are specially designed with the following:
• Room door is large enough for wheelchair access
• The bathroom is open-plan and properly equipped with grab rails, shower chair and easily accessible basin
• Easily accessible wardrobe
• Enough space around furniture for wheelchair access
All outlets within One&Only Cape Town are wheelchair accessible through the use of lifts or ramps.
With unrivalled hospitality and exacting attention to detail, guests enjoy exceptional service in rooms and suites appointed with sophisticated touches of modernity. All accommodation features:
All Room Rates are inclusive of the following Services and Amenities:
• Welcome drink on arrival
• Fresh fruit in room upon arrival
• Complimentary use of Spa Thermal Suites
• Complimentary access to the Fitness Center
• Secure complimentary parking
• Access to Gym
• Complimentary WiFi access throughout the resort
• Complimentary scheduled transfers within a 5 kilometer radius
• 24 Hour Room service
• Full Concierge service
• Staffed Business Center with 10 seater Boardroom available for reservation
• Valet and pressing services
• Twice daily housekeeping services
• Daily National Newspaper on request
• Multi media entertainment system
• Bottled mineral water at turndown daily
• Selection of teas and Nespresso coffee
• Baby convenience items available upon request
• 42-inch flat screen television
• Satellite TV with DVD/CD player
• Internet/email via in-room TV access
• Ipod docking station
• In-room business services (multi-adaptor, fax/computer hook-ups, three phone/two line communication system)
• Personal in-room safe
• Pillow and aroma therapy scent menus
For the Family:
• Complimentary use of KidsOnly Club facilities
• Extensive selection of inter-leading rooms Family friendly dining venues at Reuben's and Isola
• Daily program of supervised activities for 4-11 year olds at the KidsOnly Club
• Nintendo Wii, PS3 and a selection of board games
• Babysitting facilities (upon reservation)
• Complimentary use of:
Strollers / baby cot / high chair
Bottle warmer / sterilizer
Car seat / car booster seat (upon request)• 50% discount in all restaurants for children under twelve
Suite Complimentary inclusions:
Additional Marina Suites and Island Suites:
• Meet and Greet by a Senior Management Team member
• Personalised Rooming
• Deluxe Fresh Fruit Platter
• Taste of South Africa Platter
• A private wine tasting with the Sommelier in the Wine Loft
• Welcome Bottle of South African Wine from the sommeliers selection on arrival in your suite
• 30 minute complimentary personal training session
• Garment pressing service daily, one per person
• Aromatherapy bath menu daily
• Special Suite turndown for kids
Additional Presidential and Table Mountain Suite:
• Packing / unpacking luggage service
• Complimentary 1-way airport transfer
• 24 hour butler service upon request (subject to availability)
• Evening canapes and Sundowner cocktail daily
From as low as $150p/p
Vineyard Hotels and Spa
With over 200 years of history within its walls, this deluxe 207 roomed hotel is situated in six acres of attractive landscaped parkland on the banks of the Liesbeek River. Located in the lush leafy suburb of Newlands, the Vineyard Hotel & Spa is within easy walking distance of the up-market Cavendish Shopping Centre and is just 10 minutes away from the City Centre and the popular Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
The award winning 2 storey "Vineyard Hotel & Spa Conference Centre" is one of the finest venues in Cape Town for conferences, wonderful for weddings or special occasions.
This beautiful establishment comprises the original home of Lady Anne Barnard and new bedrooms designed by highly acclaimed architects Jack Barnett and Revel Fox. It is filled with works by leading South African artists and offers rooms ranging from single to family suites, both mountain and courtyard facing.
The Vineyard Hotel & Spa boasts two outstanding restaurants, “the Square”, a great favourite for breakfast and dinner, as well as a popular sushi bar and Myoga Restaurant run by well known executive chef - Mike Bassett, renowned for his contemporary fusion style of cooking, and is open for lunch and dinner.
The hotel offers its guests two swimming pools - one outdoor, surrounded by loungers and one heated indoor pool. The addition of a Health & Fitness Centre and an international Angsana Spa operated by the world renowned Banyan Tree Group contributes to its position as ‘The Perfect Setting’.
The Vineyard Hotel & Spa has made a commitment to "living green" and has implemented environmental and social responsible decision making to ensure that sustainable development principles are incorporated throughout the Hotel.
The Vineyard Hotel & Spa is well known for its warmth and efficient service, and is the gateway to all the delights of greater Cape Town.
. From as low as$150p/p
Other Hotels and Resorts we recommend in South Africa
Tours & Safari Adventures
Cheap Holiday Special Packages