African Coast Travel & Tours Payment Terms and Conditions
How to book your African safari Holiday trips take a vacation holidays to Victoria Falls we made it easy for you, we plan it and execute in the wilderness.
*Please read and understand our terms and condition below before you make any booking and payments, if you do not understand please feel free to contact us by email or call to the numbers listed at the bottom of this page, also booking with us shows that you have understand in this regard
Confirmation of a Booking
*To Confirm the booking a deposit of 20% payment is done immediately before 7 days and not more than one month from the day of quotation, and 100% within one month of departure, a booking form must be completed & submitted, one per client to your Reservations Consultant.
*If running the client’s credit card, please ask your Reservations Consultant to send you the credit card authorization form, which must be signed by the client.
* This form must be submitted together with the completed booking form. Only confirmed booking is processed by our Reservations team, it is confirmed and cancellation penalties will apply. Upon receipt, the Reservations Consultant will process your booking accordingly to all requirements indicated on the booking form.
You will then receive the following:-
- Confirmation Voucher
- Pro-Forma invoice / If any form of payment has been done a Reciept is issued
- Tour dossier (Itinerary)
- Are subject to availability and to the further terms and conditions set our herein.
- All prices are correct at the time of printing. African coast travel and Tours reserves the right to alter the published price of any tour due to increasing tariffs, costs and entry fees or fluctuation of exchange rates, such amounts shall be determined at the sole discretion of African coast travel and Tours
- Unless otherwise indicated, the rates for scheduled tours are quoted per person on a sharing basis and are commissionable to you at the agreed rate confirmed by the company ..
- The Tour Operator / Agent agrees not to sell African coast travel and Tours products at a rate lower than African coast travel and Tours retail rates.
- All Pre and post tour products, day tours, airport transfers and products other than the African coast travel and Tours scheduled tours are commissionable at 10% commission, this is not negotiable.
- There is no commission payable on any Single Supplement, Surcharge, Local Payments, Activity Packages, Optional Activities or any other Taxes or non standard item unless otherwise specified.
- There is no commission included in FIT or Groups quotations, rates quoted are net and the mark up is at the Agent’s discretion.
- A 20% deposit upon confirmation of reservation, the out standing amount of 80% needs to be paid 30 days before arrival or cash upon arrival.
- A short – term reservation confirmation (less than 30 days before arrival) requires a prompt settlement of the account.
- A deposit can not be refunded should the trip be cancelled. Another option would be to re-book again within 12 months and then that deposit will be transferred to the new booking.
- Documents (Vouchers) can only be issued after full payment .
- All Bank fees/ charges are for the Customers account
- All optional activities are 100% cancellation if the client decide not to go for any activity
- Cancellation of Private Groups: As per the individual quotation contract.
- Cancellation of a scheduled tour booking must be made in writing and is not effective until such written cancellation is received by African coast travel and Tours.
- A standard 25% Cancellation fee is applicable to all tours cancelled prior to 28 -Days before Date of Departure. This is paid to African coast travel and Tours and is not subject to any separate cancellation fees as charged by the Agent.
- Should a Client cancel a booking 28-day or less prior to Date of Departure, the following cancellation fees will apply:
28 Days -15 Days 50% of Tour Fare
14 Days - 7 Days 75% of Tour Fare
6 Days - 0 Days 100% of Tour Fare